In April, artists curated by Un-Label will get together for a second international ImPArt Lab. The selected artists with and without disabilities work in different disciplines and come from Armenia, Italy, Greece, Belgium, and Germany. The lab offers a platform for professional artists, where they can find inspiration for new and accessible artistic expressions. Working together, the participants will strengthen their own artistic development.
- Digital Studio Talk Stream: Rethinking the stage!
- Cancellation of our German premieres at the Sommerblut-Festival in Cologne
- Disabled artists in the mainstream: a new cultural agenda for Europe
- Save the Date: Un-Label Sommerblut Special – a Festival within the Festival
- NEW DATE: International symposium ALL IN 2020
- ImPArt Special on Disability Arts International
- ImPArt – Project Results
- Guest Performance PRESENT in Reutlingen on 15th March
- Guest performance Gravity (and other attractions) in Antwerp 17th and 18th February
- Masterclass INTO THE WILD 18th and 19th January 2020 with Michael Elber and Chris Weinheimer