In April, artists curated by Un-Label will get together for a second international ImPArt Lab. The selected artists with and without disabilities work in different disciplines and come from Armenia, Italy, Greece, Belgium, and Germany. The lab offers a platform for professional artists, where they can find inspiration for new and accessible artistic expressions. Working together, the participants will strengthen their own artistic development.
- ImPArt: International artistic residency and premiere in Greece
- ImPArt International Artistic Residency is in full swing!
- OPEN-HANDED work in progress presentation in Larissa on May 31, 2019
- International Artist Lab
- ImPArt Summit with Graeae, Drake Music and Jonathan Meth
- Masterclass on 20 & 21 of April 2019 with Claire Cunningham and Jess Curtis
- Creability Workshop at the Greek National Opera
- ImPArt Lab with Oriente Occidente & Versilia Danza in Florence
- Masterclass with Royston Maldoom 19 & 20 of January 2019
- From Armenia to Italy with ImPArt on the road