British artists take centre stage at this year’s summit. In hands-on workshops three important players from Britain will share with us, how accessibility is already applied successfully in the arts. We invited the internationally acclaimed theatre company Graeae, the leading organisation for accessible music and music technology Drake Music and the cultural producer Jonathan Meth, who specialised in theatre productions for people with learning and intellectual disabilities. More than 29 participants from six different countries will attend the summit at the Akademie Remscheid in Germany.
- ImPArt: International artistic residency and premiere in Greece
- ImPArt International Artistic Residency is in full swing!
- OPEN-HANDED work in progress presentation in Larissa on May 31, 2019
- International Artist Lab
- ImPArt Summit with Graeae, Drake Music and Jonathan Meth
- Masterclass on 20 & 21 of April 2019 with Claire Cunningham and Jess Curtis
- Creability Workshop at the Greek National Opera
- ImPArt Lab with Oriente Occidente & Versilia Danza in Florence
- Masterclass with Royston Maldoom 19 & 20 of January 2019
- From Armenia to Italy with ImPArt on the road