With the project United Inclusion, we brought together cultural actors with disabilities and the cultural funding landscape this summer and jointly developed proposals for the re-accentuation and re-design of funding programmes in Germany. In eight moderated discussion rounds, cultural workers with disabilities together with representatives of funding programmes of the federal government, the states, municipalities and private foundations formulated needs and developed concrete ideas for the implementation of equitable cultural funding. We have summarised the project results in a publication that is now available in german language for download free of charge: United Inclusion. Designing equitable cultural funding (PDF).
- Feasibility study
- Laboratory for inclusive culture or unlabel gets a home
- Roisin Keßler of Un-Label is a jury member of the Applause Music Venue Award
- Masterclass with deaf performer Rafael-Evitan Grombelka (GER)
- Masterclass with dancers from Candoco Dance Company Anna Seymour (AU) & Markéta Stránská (CZ).
- Save the Date: Access Maker Creative Lab
- Un-Label in theory and practice at Skanes Dansteater in Sweden
- Creating equity in the funding of culture: Guideline published
- Arts Impact – Gallery for Inclusive Art and Culture
- Un-Label at No Limits Festival in Hong Kong