DisabilityArtsInternational.org is the world’s largest platform for the inclusive arts and culture sector. Led by the British Council, it aims to promote the work of a unique generation of outstanding artists, companies and organisations. In their March newsletter they published a special about our project ImPArt, with exciting interviews and insights into our international project.
- Cooperation with the Ukrainian project “Gemeinsam ist besser”
- Goethe Institut Kiev: “Inclusion in Culture”
- Digital Studio Talk: Rethinking the stage!
- Cancellation of our German premieres at the Sommerblut-Festival in Cologne
- Disabled artists in the mainstream: a new cultural agenda for Europe
- Save the Date: Un-Label Sommerblut Special – a Festival within the Festival
- NEW DATE: International symposium ALL IN 2020
- ImPArt Special on Disability Arts International
- ImPArt – Project Results
- Guest Performance PRESENT in Reutlingen on 15th March