DisabilityArtsInternational.org is the world’s largest platform for the inclusive arts and culture sector. Led by the British Council, it aims to promote the work of a unique generation of outstanding artists, companies and organisations. In their March newsletter they published a special about our project ImPArt, with exciting interviews and insights into our international project.
- Save the Date: Un-Label Sommerblut Special – a Festival within the Festival
- NEW DATE: International symposium ALL IN 2020
- ImPArt Special on Disability Arts International
- ImPArt – Project Results
- Guest Performance PRESENT in Reutlingen on 15th March
- Guest performance Gravity (and other attractions) in Antwerp 17th and 18th February
- Masterclass INTO THE WILD 18th and 19th January 2020 with Michael Elber and Chris Weinheimer
- Masterclass VISUAL VERNACULAR (VV) 7th and 8th December 2019 with Eyk Kauly
- ImPArt: International artistic residency and premiere in Greece
- ImPArt International Artistic Residency is in full swing!