A selection of 9 international artists met in Cologne for a 5-day training seminar. Together with the artistic management team, they developed a concept and the methodology for the inclusive workshops from various artistic disciplines (dance, music, acting, poetry). During the seminar, the artists were trained to become coaches enabled to hold their own workshops for other artists in Germany, Turkey and Greece during the subsequent phase of the project.
- open excess & guests on November 22 at King Georg
- BFDK publishes new topic dossier from the “Systemcheck” research project
- Throwback: Masterclass “Sign Language Poetry” with Rafael-Evitan
- Feasibility study
- Laboratory for inclusive culture or unlabel gets a home
- Roisin Keßler of Un-Label is a jury member of the Applause Music Venue Award
- Masterclass with deaf performer Rafael-Evitan Grombelka (GER)
- Masterclass with dancers from Candoco Dance Company Anna Seymour (AU) & Markéta Stránská (CZ).
- Save the Date: Access Maker Creative Lab
- Un-Label in theory and practice at Skanes Dansteater in Sweden